We are proud of our community-based sports medicine fellowship program and all the educational opportunities we have to offer. As a resident, you will be able to pursue a Sports Medicine Focused-Curriculum Track that will expose you to an increased volume of sports ultrasound, procedures (like injections, TENEX, dry needling OMT, fracture care, treadmill stress testing, etc.), and game coverage. We have alumni from our residency who have:
1) Covered high schools for entire football seasons
2) Published book chapters with our faculty
3) Participated and published in original research
4) Presented at both the ACSM and AMSSM conferences.
5) Provided clinical care at Mass Participation Events like:
a. the Marine Corps Marathon
b. IWF Worlds Masters Weightlifting Championship
c. Pennsylvania Special Olympics
After completing this track, you will become an extremely competitive candidate for any Sports Medicine Fellowship that you desire.
Sports Medicine Fellowship