Program Director's Message
Thank you for your interest in the WellSpan York Hospital Emergency Medicine residency program!
Currently in our 32nd year and with 283 graduates in 45 states, our residency has a long history of training excellent emergency medicine physicians, educators and leaders.
What makes our program unique?
- We have expert trained faculty in a multitude of specialties so you will learn from the best.
- Interest tracks for those residents who want to start developing their niche early on.
- 100% first attempt board pass rate.
- Individualized mentorship and medical knowledge improvement program.
- ED care and procedures are performed by our EM residents.
We pride ourselves on the supportive atmosphere and family feel of our program. Our residency leadership team is here to support you throughout your three years and our residents’ comaraderie is palpable. We are dedicated to helping residents achieve proper work-life balance and promote resident wellness. We welcome resident feedback and ideas and use this to take our program to new heights.
We are excited for the opportunity to welcome you to our family and for you to start your career in Emergency Medicine with us!
For more information about our residency please listen to our EMRA interview: https://vimeo.com/341816477
Amber Billet, MD