APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PROSPECTIVE FELLOWS
- Graduation from an accredited medical school.
- Graduation from an approved residency training program in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Ability to obtain a Pennsylvania State medical license, without sanctions.
- Board eligible or board certified in general obstetrics and gynecology. The candidate must have sat and passed the written portion of the board examination.
- Membership in the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists, or the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
ANNUAL SALARY STIPEND:
1ST YEAR - $ 69, 265
2ND YEAR - $ 72, 590
3RD YEAR - $ 76, 074
ANNUAL EDUCATIONAL STIPEND:
Information on other employee benefits can be obtained on request from the Human Resources Department at York Hospital.
ONE MONTH ROTATING CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY
On a rolling basis throughout the academic year, one current 3rd or 4th year obstetrics and gynecology resident is accepted to spend four weeks on our gynecologic oncology service. The main purpose is for the visiting resident to obtain a close-up view of the life of a gynecologic oncology fellow at York Hospital, by participating in the clinical learning and service areas if our division. Our hopes are, this experience can help in guiding their choice of gynecologic oncology as a future career path.
APPLICATION MATERIALS CAN BE REQUESTED FROM:
Division of Gynecologic Oncology,
35 Monument Road,
York, PA 17403
TEL: 717 851 6120/ 6124
FAX: 717 851 6129