WellSpan Health Medical Residency and Fellowship Programs
The following programs accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) only. Information on how to apply through ERAS can be obtained from your medical school.
- Emergency Medicine - WellSpan York Hospital
- Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship - WellSpan York Hospital
- Sports Medicine Fellowship - WellSpan York Hospital
We do not review documents received outside ERAS, or respond to any requests for pre-screening of credentials.
The ERAS application consists of:
- ERAS common application form
- Dean's letter of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation (including one from FM faculty)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE/COMLEX Step II scores are helpful, if already completed.
Students will be contacted via email to schedule their interviews.
For additional information regarding the residency training program or the application process please contact LaJoy Gundrum, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WellSpan York Hospital Dental Residency Program
Application to the Dental Residency Program is done through The National Matching Service.
We do participate with the PASS Program and this is encouraged but not mandatory.
A Dental Degree is required from a Canadian or U.S. Dental School.
Visit us and look at our excellent training opportunities.
Once matched, all residents and fellows will be required to sign the appropriate Letter of Agreement.
* Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this document. Click here to download.